The Salvation Army, Lower Island Cove Corps is moving forward in faith, mobile in mission and surrendered in service.
1. Prayer is the foundation for all successful endeavors.
2. The unchanging Gospel message is the basis of all ministries.
3. Building relationships and providing service to others are keys to outreach.
4. Leadership is most effective when leaders are honest, open and accountable.
5. Discipleship and engaging worship build unity and maturity.
6. A team approach is the most effective way to share ideas and help the church grow.
7. All Christians are called to ministry.
8. People are more effective and enjoy their work most when they are working in their area of giftedness.
9. Ministries are kept healthy when driven by goals.
10. People need to be equipped to do ministry.